Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Gamer Commits Suicide on Forums

Here is the link to the yahoo article on it and the actual post he made saying he is ending his life.

read more | digg story

Here is the orignal post of the person who commited suicide:

I’ve spent just shy of 5 years on this board, and I feel I need to let you guys know this. This isn’t a fake like Wing: I’m ending my life. A combination of money, school, and (consequently) housing problems has created a burden I can’t bare. I know this makes me a coward, but that’s okay. With any luck, I won’t be around for you to call me that.

I want you guys to know I had a lot of fun. It’s sad so many left, but they few of you still around – you guys were just as good friends as those I had in real like in some ways. Thanks for it all.
---
www.authorjdphillips.com


This can be found here. In my opinion, this person taking his own life was a fwasteful act and could of been solved by doing other things that are more appropriate than this.

No comments: