Friday, May 19, 2006

a random gnome's random lair: An old Sam & Max video

a random gnome's random lair: An old Sam & Max video

This is a rather simple post. It's all about the canceled Lucasarts game, that used to go under the name of Sam and Max: Freelance Police. It would have been great. It would have included dozens of mini-games. It even had a trailer (which I uploaded for your viewing pleasure). Now it's dead. Not quite? Well, let's just wait and see....

And here are some of the sam and max videos that I found also on google video, including the on in the original post:





3 comments:

gnome said...

Now, that's what I call adding to a post!

Cheers guys, and thanks

compuguy1088 said...

Ever since I started reading about Sam and Max, I've just been interested in it. I actually remember when they announced the new sam and max game, it was around I think 99' or 2000', and I was interested about it, but its great that someone else is picking up the franchize

gnome said...

And from what we've seen from Telltale, they seem like the perfect people for the job. Besides, most of them were working on the cancelled game. That's why they left Lucasarts.

Oh, and, thanks for the link. Again.