Saturday, August 19, 2006

Make your own: You're On Notice! Board

I originally ran into this on the AMCP Tech Blog's Friday linker, and its pretty neat, Alex describes it in the original post:

I'm not sure if any of you watch Steve Colbert's, The Colbert Report, but someone has taken the time to allow anyone to create a fun way to put anything up there and display it as, "You're On Notice!". You can see the one I made here (Try to see who belongs to which company!).


I decied to put one together, full of some random stuff:



Even though I never heard of the show, it is neat, and you can generate your own "Your On Notice!" board here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really need to watch for those muffins :D!

compuguy1088 said...

Yep you do need to look out for them..they are some deadly buggers :P