Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Latest Compositon: Crusin' Along and You Control Tunes...

After getting to know GarageBand, I started working on a tune that involved all loops, with a funky, and rock like feeling. It turned into Crusin' Along...which I think is a good compostion, taking into account that its my first time with GarageBand...it can be found here on iCompositions.net.

On another note I like to mention about this neat OSX plugin I got that allows control of iTunes, even if you have iTunes on another desktop..also on each song switch, it makes displays track info in this neat overlay:




The program is called You Control Tunes, and it can be found here. Its a free program , but you have to register for a serial...This plugin also works well if you have the Desktop Manager addon for OSX, allowing you to control iTunes from any desktop, without having to go to that desktop to control iTunes.

No comments: