Thursday, March 09, 2006

a random gnome's random lair: Sam and Max: Freelance Vids

a random gnome's random lair: Sam and Max: Freelance Vids


Sam & Max Hit the Road is the funniest adventure ever crafted. Yes. It's funnier than Monkey Island, funnier than Bone, funnier than my aunty. Sam and Max: Freelance Police, was supposed to be even funnier, but was quite unfortunately murdered by Darth Vader. Not everything was lost though, as Obi Telltale Kenobi is currently working on the new (episodic) Sam and Max game, and as I am presenting you with a genuinely silly and quite pointless (but relevant) video...
A very interesting blog post that I found, that includes a hilarious video involving Sam and Max. I've never personally played any of the games, but from what I know about them they were very hilarous, as well as this clip. Enjoy :)

No comments: