Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dell laptop explodes at Japanese conference (Pictures)













AN INQUIRER READER attending a conference in Japan was sat just feet away from a laptop computer that suddenly exploded into flames, in what could have been a deadly accident.


Yea, that sucks for whoever had that Dell, because its smoking, and looks burnt to a crisp. What I really hope is that this doesn't happen again, especially on an airplane, because that would be worse; at least the guy wasnt using it, it would of turned into an "explosive" report for him and the laptop. In the end it is good that noone was harmed, except for the laptop.



read more | digg story

3 comments:

gnome said...

Hilarious... I always love HOT Dell action.

Blood and Glory Possum said...

I'm completely unsurprised by this. Until I got it repaired, my Inspiron overheated about five times a day. Good thing nobody was hurt.

gnome said...

You are not so bloody/gory then...are you?

:)