Sunday, June 11, 2006

"Modded Up" may be right...

It has become an addicting thing to just post digg news and mabe slap a comment on, and it may be that I just try to do too many things at once...but I'm actually goint to try to put more comments into my postings, as well as other content. The intesting thing is that not many people have commented on this, except for him, and his opinion is eithier an hoteaded one, or a strong one to convince me to change it, in a sense, its a semi thanks, to pointing this error out...though he does it pretty much bluntly. Though I've also realized why I blogged more digg things than posted other articles: more hits from it, which now I've understanded is annoying. My other blog, that involves orhestra, has great unique content, but it is viewed quite rarely, and most of the traffic comes from this blog...and that traffic comes from digg. What really needs to be solved, is to find a way to digg content, but mabe a way to encourage unique content, that a blogger writes truely, but can be promoted to get more hits and more people looking at the site, and would not have to become desperate to use digg content, or other means to attract content....which I think from a quick thought Is why i've been digging more, so people would actually look at it, though it has a negative effect to make it look cookie cutter....though I hope there can be a way to solve this pattern of blogs, though this is a level up from the...*shudder* myspace blogs that I've seen, AND THATS a story for another post....

No comments: