Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Hunt for an SWG MMO Replacement...

Recently, I decided to break away from playing endless shooters including BF2, as well as other games like that and get into anotehr MMO, from the recomendatoion of a friend of Wilowah. That game is EVE online. The game in a nutshell is completely in space, and involves space combat. The initial newbie tutorial and the gamplay for a decent of time seems to be simple, but from what I've heard, expands into a bigger perspective as better certs for bigger ships come, then the tactical part of the game comes into play. The game is alot more complecated, and I could go on and on to describe it, but grabbingt the 14 day trial may be a better way to experience it, without me prattleing on (still annoyed at the 50 digg flavoured Spam blogs; though I did get sort of...well addicted to posting them up, I just try to do too much at a same time.) Googleing Eve trials should get you some links to trials. The site for Eve Online can be found at this location.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: