Sunday, June 11, 2006

Some obsessing about Flickr

This may seem random, but I really enjoy using Flickr :). As you can see, I have a large Flickr collection, but that is mainly because I prefer using it over other hosts like webshots. For one thing it uses a tag based system like many blogs use, and other Web 2.0 services. Also it allows of seeing of EXIF data, multiple sizes of screenies, and the fact that the design of the site makes it slick. This may be a little skimpy of a description of Flickr, but if you have a burdening collection of photos that you want to describe more than just a title or a description, using Flickr over other sites is worth it. I just wanted t o bring this up, seeing that many people I know don't really know about the site, which is sad, and its sort of a promotion, or a plug for the site...

No comments: